1. The recent quakes we have been experiencing must have been caused by the remains of real heroes turning in their graves simultaneously.
2. At the Libingan ng Mga Bayani two war veterans sitting on their tombstones upon seeing the new internments... “there goes the neighbourhood”.
3. It’s not true that they are considering a change of name for our heroes’ burial grounds into Libingan ng Mga Bayani, atbp.
4. If FM is buried in Libingan ng Mga Bayani the real heroes will rise and walk over to Heritage Park
5. To be fair to the legitimate heroes there should be a place in the fringes of Libingan Ng Mga Bayani for heroes in waiting whose claims to heroism are still being validated. Any Tom, Dick and Ferdie (or Angie) cannot arrogate upon themselves heroism on their mere say so.
6. Ninoy had foresight when he opted for an ordinary citizen’s burial and not as a hero in Libingan Ng Mga Bayani.
7. Isn’t it ironic that it had to take another Mccoy (Alfred) to debunk Macoy’s (FM) claim to war time heroism. Macoy is not the real Mccoy.
8. The efforts to make a hero out of Marcos is like a mango “na hinog sa pilit”. If Marcos comes out as a “hero sa pilit”...“ang sama na ng lasa ang pangit pang pakinggan.”
9. Angie Reyes is a hero to his sons as Macoy is a hero to Bongbong. That is as far as their heroisms go.
10. The No Mottos
• For the Army “No tanks, no thanks.”
• For the Air Force “No plane, no fly.”
• For the Marines “No ammo, no gung-ho.”
• For the Ligots “No talk, no talk”
• For the Chief of Staffs.“No aprub, no pabaon”
• For the Abu Sayaf's "No ransom, no release."
• For Macoy “No medals, no hero”
• For Erap "No read, no write."
• For Jinggoy “No Belo, no gwapo”
• For Manny “No money, no Jinky”
• For the Ombudsman “No Mercy, no Merci
• For Kris “No shame, no fame”
• For Jocjoc “No grain, no gain”
• For Rabusa “No amnesty, no honesty"
• Noynoy “No Cory, No Glory”
• Ping “No show, nowhere”